Digital Marketing Course is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, it also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. The Digital Marketing Course in Rishikesh get it done by Data Computers Rishikesh is the best training provider in this field
Digital Marketing in Rishikesh since the 1990s and 2000s has changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing.
Why join Digital Marketing course
- It helps to Increase Website Rankings
- It helps to Increase Website Traffics
- It helps to Increase More Revenues.
- Improve the User experience of website
- Make website faster and optimized
- improve the online presence
- To improve your business promotion online
Why digital marketing beneficial for everyone?
- It’s Necessary for new and every business.
- It increase website traffic and generate more product selling and increase business revenues from worldwide
- It increase website ranking and visibility on search engine.
- To grow and make presence of your business globally in online market
What we offer in this course?
- The program gives you an in-depth understanding and knowledge of domains and includes real-world projects for gaining domain experience.
- After you have completed this this course, you will receive a certificate stating that you have acquired the skill set of a Digital Marketing Specialist, validating your ability to lead digital marketing efforts in your organization.
- Self-Practice in Live Project.
- Digital Marketing tools extensive project experience.
The Digital Marketing techniques?
- Make Social Media Pages Like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google, Skype many social media sides are here.
- Improve engagement to improve rankings.
- Make your existing pages longer.
- Focus on YouTube SEO.
- Improve site speed.
- Focus on topics instead of keywords.
- Build backlinks.
- Reporting and analytics.
- Technical optimization.
- Paid Promotion
- Ad Campaign
- Understanding the Internet, websites, domain, web server, web hosting, etc.
- Planning of a website
- HTML Basic
- About CMS and creating website in WordPress
Search Engine Optimization
- What is SEO?
- What are search engines and their functions?
- Understanding traffic, keywords, etc.
On page Optimization
- What is On page SEO?
- Keyword Research with Google Keyword Planner
- Domain selection & URL Structuring
- Head Section Optimization
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Redirection Tags
- SEO Friendly Content Writing
- Heading Optimization
- Keyword Density, Spamming Stuffing
- LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing)
- Image Optimization
- Video Marketing
- Robots File Creation
- Sitemap Creation & Submission (html and xml)
- Website Tracking Tools (Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools)
- What is Off-page SEO?
- Why Off page is Important
- What are Backlinks?
- Backlinks Creation Methods
- Difference Between Do Follow and No Follow Backlinks
- What is Google Page Rank
- How to Increase Google Page Rank
- Web Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking
- Article Writing & Submission
- Press Release Writing & Submission
- Comment Blogging
- Classifieds Posting
- Forum Posting
- Link Exchange (One way, two way and three way)
- Search Engine Submissions
- RSS Feeds
PPC ADVERTISING (GOOGLE ADWORDS)
- Understanding in organic search results
- Introduction to Google adwords & PPC advertising
- Overview of Microsoft Adcenter (Bing & Yahoo)
- Setting up Google adwords account
- Understanding adwords account structure
- Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads, Keywords, etc.
- Types of Advertising campaigns-Search, Display, Video
- Difference between search & display campaign
- How does adwords rank ads
- Understanding adwords algorithm (adrank) in detail with examples
- What is quality score
- Why quality score is important What is CTR?
- Why CTR is important Understanding bids
- Advanced level bid strategies
- Enhanced CPC
- What are flexible bidding strategies
- Understanding ad-extensions
- Types of ad-extensions
- Adding ad-extensions in our Campaign
- Creating adgroups
- Finding relevant adgroups options using tool
- Creating adgroups using tool
- Understanding keywords
- Finding relevant keywords
- Adding keywords in ad-group using keyword planner tool
- Understanding types of keywords Board, Phrase, Exact, Synonym & Negative
- Examples of types of keywords
- Creating ads
- Understanding ad metrics Display & destination URL
- How to write a compelling ad copy
- Best & worst examples of ads Creating ads
- Tracking Performance/Conversion
- What is conversion tracking Why is it important
- How to set up conversion tracking
- Adding tracking code in your website
- Checking conversion stats
- Optimizing Search Campaigns
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- What is social media
- Understanding the existing social media paradigms & psychology
- How social media marketing is different than others
- Understanding Facebook marketing practical session
- Creating Facebook Page
- Increasing fans on fan page
- How to do marketing on fan page (with examples)
- Fan engagement
- Important apps to do fan page merketing
- Facebook Advertising
- Types of Facebook advertising
- Best practices for Facebook advertising
- Creating Facebook advertising campaign
- Targeting in ad campaign
- Payment module-CPC vs CPM-CPA
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Using power editor tool for adv.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works
- Understanding Google analytics account structure
- Understanding Google analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google analytics
- How to set up analytics account
- Hot to add analytics code in website Understanding goals and conversion how to setup goals?
- Understanding different types of goals
- Understanding bounce & bounce rate
- Difference between exit rate & bounce rate how to reduce bounce rate
- How to setup goals
- Importance of funnels
- How to integrate adwords and analytics account
- Benefits of integrating adwords & analytics
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns via Google analytics
- Understanding filters & segments
- How to set up filters & segments
- How to view customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring traffic behavior
- Taking corrective actions if required
ADSENSE & BLOGGING
- What is Adsense
- How to get approved for Adsense
- Cool trick to get Adsense approval by Google
- Using your adsense account interface Placing ads on your blog
- Creating blogs with our Free theme
- What is Blogging
- How to Blog
- What is WordPress and How to Create with WordPress
- WordPress Themes and Plugins
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER THIS COURSE
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media Manager
- Content Marketing Specialist
- Pay Per Click or SEO Analyst
- SEO Content Writer
- WordPress Developer
- Email Marketer
Why Choose a Career in Digital Marketing?
- Diverse Job Opportunities
- An Ever-evolving Industry
- Immense Learning Scope
- Start on your Own
- Stay in Touch with New Trends