Microsoft Office is a family of client software, server software, and services developed by Microsoft. At our Institute we provide practical Training in MS Office which includes
- Microsoft Word: a word processor included in Microsoft Office and some editions of the now-discontinued Microsoft Works. Page Setup Drafting and Formatting Documents, Tables, Header & Footer, Mail Merge.
- Microsoft Excel: a spreadsheet editor that originally competed with the dominant Lotus 1-2-3, and eventually outsold it. It includes Database Design, Cell Refernce, Number & Conditional Formatting, Lookup & Reference Function, Logical Functions, Financial Functions, Sort & Filter, Pivot Table & Pivot Chart Protection.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: a presentation program used to create slideshows composed of text, graphics, and other objects, which can be displayed on-screen and shown by the presenter or printed out on transparencies or slides. It includes Slide Layout, Slide Design, Animation, Transition, Slide Show preview.
We will also provide additional knowledge of
- Hardware and Software
- Internet and E-Mailing
- Google Drive
- Office Handling tools (Shareit, Anydesk, Teamviewer)
- Work on MS Word to perform tasks such as drafting letters and mail merge
- Create, edit and manage data in Excel spreadsheets, perform Excel modelling and data minig.
- Manage the computer and operate internet.