GST TRAINING IN RISHIKESH
Good & Service Tax (GST)
An interactive networking Platform for Tax Professionals, Corporate, Individuals and Government Organization. Students enrolling for the course would be receiving updated classes on GST.
The Schedule will be like-
1 month – 3hrs/ class
1.5 month – 1.5hrs/class
GST Course In Rishikesh
Courses in Accounting:-
- Introduction: – Goods and Services Tax (GST) is an indirect tax (or consumption tax) impose in India on the supply of goods and services. GST is imposed at every step in the production process but is meant to be refunded to all parties in the various stages of production other than the final consumer.
Goods and services are categorized into five tax slabs for collection of tax – 0%, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%.
- Levy and Collection of Tax:- The tax to be paid by any trader under this Act on sales of goods effected by him in the course of inter-State trade or commerce shall be imposed by the Central Government and it shall be collected by the State Government from which the movement of the goods commenced.
- Levy and collection of tax and penalties.
- Power to make Rules.
- Time and Place of Supply: – Time of supply means the point in time when goods/services are considered supplied’. When the seller knows the ‘time’, it helps him identify due date for payment of taxes.
Place of supply is required for determining the right tax to be charged on the invoice, whether IGST or CGST/SGST will apply.
- Valuation of Supply: – Value of supply is important because GST is calculated on the value of the sale. If the value is calculated incorrectly, then the amount of GST charged is also incorrect.
- Input Tax Credit: – Input Tax Credit (ITC) One of the core features of GST is the seamless flow of input credit across the chain (from the manufacture of goods until it is consumed) and across the country.
Input credit means at the time of paying tax on output, you can reduce the tax you have already paid on inputs and pay the balance amount.
- General Procedures: – Procedure / Method is a group of related instructions that can begin by “Calling” the procedure from anywhere in the program. There are many benefits to using procedures. They make it easier to see “the big picture” by placing detail level instructions away from the skeleton (the main logic) of the program.
- GSTN Website :- https://www.gst.gov.in/